Included in your stay
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Half board catering
- Bed linen and towels for the week
- Lift pass pre-booking and delivery
- The services of our office and in-resort teams
- Breakfast; 2 days self-service, 5 days hot option
- Afternoon tea; including fresh baguette, hot drinks and homemade cake/biscuits (7 days)
- 5-course evening meal; including canapés, aperitif and cheeseboard with port (6 days)*
- House wine; bottled red and white wine, during dinner
- Children’s high tea; two courses (if required)
* All 7 night holidays will include one full chalet host day off and one additional morning off. Please note any short breaks of 3 or 4 nights will still include a full day off for the chalet host.
For more information on the catering service, including children’s meals and whether we can cater for specific dietary requirements, see our Food & Drink page.
Not included in your stay
- Airport transfers
- Lift pass
- Equipment hire
- Ski school
- Evening meal (1 Day)
- Optional Extras (towel change, cases of beer/lager, premium wines/champagne)
- Late arrival or departure supplements
Midweek towel change: add a midweek towel change to your booking for £10 per person.
Lager or Premium Wine: You can pre-order cases of lager or a selection of premium red and white wine, along with rosé, Prosecco and Champagne to enjoy along with the wine provided as part of your holiday. Please contact us for details.
More about your stay
Food & drink
One of our favourite things about chalet holidays is the food! We’re big fans of quality home cooking that is delicious and plentiful.Find out more
Our guests' opinions are really important to us and we ask all our guests to tell us about their stay. Read what they have to say.Find out more