Included in all bookings:
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Bed linen and towels for the week
- Lift pass pre-booking and delivery
- The services of our office and in-resort teams
Catered bookings overview
Catered stays include half board catering. This comprises:
- Breakfast; 5 days continental breakfast with hot option; 2 days self-service
- Daily Afternoon tea; including homemade cake or biscuits, fresh baguette and hot drinks
- 5-course evening meal; including canapés, aperitif and cheeseboard with port on 6 evenings*
- House wine; bottled red and white wine, during dinner
- Children’s high tea; two courses (if required)
- Daily light housekeeping
*All catered 7 night holidays will include one full chalet host day off and one additional morning off. Please note any short breaks of 3 or 4 nights will still include a full day off for the chalet host. Self-service breakfast and afternoon tea are provided on these days; please note evening meal is not included for the chalet host day off.
For more information on the catering service, including children’s meals and whether we can cater for specific dietary requirements, see our Catered Service page.
Self-catered bookings overview
Some of our properties are available to book as accommodation only on a self-catered basis.
Guests will have full access to the chalet kitchen. Cooking equipment and crockery is provided, along with the essentials of oil, salt and pepper.
For self-catered stays, continental breakfast packages and dinner upgrades are available to purchase as optional extras, subject to availability.
Self-check in is available.
Not included in your stay
- Airport transfers
- Lift pass
- Equipment hire
- Ski school
- Late arrival or departure supplements
- Optional Extras (towel change, cases of lager, premium wines and Champagne)
Midweek towel change: add a midweek towel change to your booking for €10 per person.
Lager or Premium Wine: You can pre-order cases of lager or a selection of premium red and white wine, along with rosé, Prosecco and Champagne to enjoy along with the wine provided as part of your holiday. Please contact us on email@example.com for a full list of available options.
More about your stay
Food & drink
One of our favourite things about catered chalet holidays is the food! We’re big fans of quality home cooking that is delicious and plentiful.Find out more
Our guests' opinions are really important to us and we ask all our guests to tell us about their stay. Read what they have to say.Find out more