EQUIPMENT HIRE - MORZINE
SKI & SNOWBOARD HIRE IN MORZINE
Our guest equipment is provided by our Skiset partner shops in Morzine, run by Michael, Catherine and Sebastien Roguet. One of the shops is located close to the Pleney lift, the other at the bottom of the Super Morzine lift. We have worked hard to secure excellent discounts for our guests.
Both shops offer a free, overnight equipment storage service which enables you to pick up your equipment from the shop every morning, and return it the end of the day. This arrangement enables you to exchange your ski boots for your comfortable shoes and take advantage of an afternoon in the Morzine shops, or indulge in some après before returning to the chalet.
- In-store discounts for The Alpine Generation guests.
- Free equipment storage is available at the driver service drop-off points close to the main lifts.
- Ski and board? Want to learn something new? Exchange skis for a board and vice versa throughout the week for no extra cost.
- No quibble equipment swap. Problem with your boots? Simply walk into one of two outlets in the centre of town and exchange for a newly fitted pair. No waiting for deliveries.
WHICH IS MY CLOSEST SKISET SHOP?
Chalet Les Lanchettes: Caribou Sport
Chalet Coeurs: ABC Sport
Chalet Chez Nous: ABC Sport
Chalet Suzanne: ABC Sport
Chalet Croc Blanc: Caribou Sport
Grand Belvedere: ABC Sport
*Caribou 1: Caribou Sport
*Caribou 2: Caribou Sport
* Please note: the Caribou apartments do not have boot rooms. Equipment rented from Caribou Sport (and guests' own equipment) can be stored in our dedicated area in the shop. No equipment is to be stored in the apartments.