Bedroom 1: Twin room
Bedroom 2: Twin room
Bathroom: Shared bathroom with bath, shower cubicle and separate WC
Bedroom 3: Twin room
Bedroom 4: Twin room
Bedroom 5: Twin room
Bathroom: Family shower room with large walk-in shower and separate WC (newly renovated for December 2022)
The chalet is located just across the Passerelle bridge from the Super Morzine gondola, approximately 5 minutes’ walk to the centre of town.
The Super Morzine lift and ski shops are even closer, under 5 minutes’ walk. If you want to ski the Morzine-Les Gets slopes, or have lessons booked there, you can either walk across town (less than 10 minutes) or catch the ‘Petit Train’, a handy little road train that runs from just outside the Caribou Sport 2 ski shop (formerly ABC Sport) at Super Morzine, across town to the Pleney lift.
If you prefer, you can hire your equipment from Caribou Sport 2, where you can store it in the shop overnight. This saves having to walk to and from the chalet carrying all your kit.
Grand Belvedere has 1 allocated off-road parking space.
Arrival & departure
- Check-in is from 16:00. Bag storage may be available for early arrivals, please do check with us when booking.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 20:30 (under normal travel conditions), you will be offered a light supper of bread, cheese and charcuterie, as opposed to the usual three course meal.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 22:00 (you will be offered a light supper as above, but you will also need pay an out of hours ‘meet and greet’ supplement of €50 to be settled into your accommodation.
- We ask that you vacate the chalet by 10:00.
- Bag storage for later departures is sometimes available, please check with us when booking.
- If you wish to ski on your departure day or are departing later in the day, please note that we cannot guarantee availability of any facilities (including shower or changing) after check-out at 10:00, as our chalet teams will be cleaning the property thoroughly for the next arriving guests.
- Please be understanding that arriving guests have exclusive use of the chalet from 16:00 onwards. Any stored bags must be collected prior to 15:00; there will be absolutely no access back into the chalet after this time.
What our guests are saying about us
Where do I start! The holiday surpassed all our expectations? The chalet was beautiful. When we first were greeted by our hosts we knew we had struck gold! Their friendliness, enthusiasm, care was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble. Their cooking skills were phenomenal, I have never eaten so well on holiday!
The whole experience from being looked after by our hosts to being looked after by the staff at Skiset was second to none. All your staff have been amazing, all our questions leading up to the holiday were always dealt with very quickly.
We will certainly recommend your company. Thank you for everything! — J.U
More chalets in Morzine-Avoriaz
How does it work?
Choose a chalet and board basis
Browse our range of charming chalets and decide whether you'd prefer catered or self-catered
Get in touch
Send us over your dates, selection of chalets and any special requirements via our easy-to-use contact form
We'll do the rest
We can book you in, answer questions or send over a few other chalets we think would suit you
The Alpine Generation is different because we are not a travel agent. All our chalets are operated by our teams in resort, meaning we can advise on the best property for you.
So, don’t be a nay-sayer: why not hear it straight from the horse’s mouth?*
*not literally, obviously.