Ski and boot room
Cinema and games room with pool table, table tennis and darts board
Bedroom 1: Twin bedroom, with en-suite shower room and WC. Disabled access.
Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom, with en-suite bathroom (bath with shower) and separate WC.
Bedroom 3: Family Suite consisting of twin bedroom, single bedroom, shower room and separate WC, all located off a central entrance hallway.
Dining room and living room
Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bath with shower) and separate WC. Private balcony.
Bedroom 5: Twin bedroom, with en-suite bathroom (bath with shower) and separate WC. Private balcony.
Bedroom 6: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC. Walk-in wardrobe. Balcony shared with bedroom 7.
Bedroom 7: Family Suite consisting of twin bedroom, single bedroom, shower room and separate WC, all located off a central entrance hallway. Balcony shared with bedroom 6.
Bedroom 8: Twin eaves bedroom with en-suite shower room with WC. Balcony shared with bedroom 9.
Bedroom 9: Eaves bedroom with linked twin beds (double bedding) with en-suite bathroom (bath with shower) and WC. Balcony shared with bedroom 8.
Bedroom 10: Double eaves bedroom (restricted head height). Private shower room and separate WC (not en-suite; located across the hallway).
It may be possible to make some twin rooms up as doubles if requested in advance; please enquire.
Ideally located for the ski lifts and the centre of town, Chalet Catherine is just 5 minutes’ walk from the centre of town and amenities.
The chalet is located diagonally opposite the lower exit of the Super Morzine télécabine (via the public elevator), just 300m away. From here you can also take ‘Le Petit Train’, a handy and free little road train providing easy access to the Pleney lift for those who wish to ski the Morzine-Les Gets slopes, or have lessons booked there. Alternatively the free navette shuttle (giving direct access to Avoriaz) stops just outside the Caribou 2 Sport ski shop, which is just 100m from the Super Morzine.
Arrival & departure
- Check-in is from 16:00. Bag storage may be available for early arrivals, please do check with us when booking.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 20:30 (under normal travel conditions), you will be offered a light supper of bread, cheese and charcuterie, as opposed to the usual three course meal.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 22:00 (you will be offered a light supper as above, but you will also need pay an out of hours ‘meet and greet’ supplement of €50 to be settled into your accommodation.
- We ask that you vacate the chalet by 10:00.
- Bag storage for later departures is sometimes available, please check with us when booking.
- Please be understanding that arriving guests have exclusive use of the chalet from 16:00 onward. There will be absolutely no access back into the chalet after 15:00; any stored bags must be collected prior to this time.
What our guests are saying about us
Where do I start! The holiday surpassed all our expectations? The chalet was beautiful. When we first were greeted by our hosts we knew we had struck gold! Their friendliness, enthusiasm, care was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble. Their cooking skills were phenomenal, I have never eaten so well on holiday!
The whole experience from being looked after by our hosts to being looked after by the staff at Skiset was second to none. All your staff have been amazing, all our questions leading up to the holiday were always dealt with very quickly.
We will certainly recommend your company. Thank you for everything! — J.U
More chalets in Morzine-Avoriaz
How does it work?
Choose a chalet and board basis
Browse our range of charming chalets and decide whether you'd prefer catered or self-catered
Get in touch
Send us over your dates, selection of chalets and any special requirements via our easy-to-use contact form
We'll do the rest
We can book you in, answer questions or send over a few other chalets we think would suit you
The Alpine Generation is different because we are not a travel agent. All our chalets are operated by our teams in resort, meaning we can advise on the best property for you.
So, don’t be a nay-sayer: why not hear it straight from the horse’s mouth?*
*not literally, obviously.