Boot Room with ski rack, coat stands and heated boot warmers
Living room with access to balcony and outdoor seating area
Second adjoining living room with TV, games console and board games
Staff room (Bedroom 1)
Bedroom 2: Twin room with en-suite shower room & WC, and private balcony.
Bedroom 3: Family suite comprising a double room and mezzanine with 2 single beds. En-suite bathroom (bath with over-head shower), separate WC, and two private balconies.
Bedroom 4: Twin room with en-suite bathroom (bath with hand-held shower & WC) and private balcony.
Bedroom 5: Twin room with en-suite shower room & WC, and private balcony.
Bedroom 6: Family suite comprising a double room and mezzanine with 1 single bed. En-suite shower room, separate WC, and private balcony.
Bedroom 7: Single room with en-suite shower room & WC, and private balcony.
Chalet Bonbon is located in the heart of Morzine, with shops, bars and restaurants right on the doorstep. The chalet is just 3 minutes’ walk to the Super Morzine gondola, or 4 minutes in the other direction to the Pleney lift.
‘Le Petit Train’ is a handy little road train which offers a free service on a loop around Morzine centre, and the bus stop for the free navette shuttle (giving direct access to Avoriaz) is less than 100m from the front door of the chalet.
There are two off-site parking spaces allocated to Chalet Bonbon; height limit applies.
Arrival & departure
- Check-in is from 16:00. Bag storage may be available for early arrivals, please do check with us when booking.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 20:30 (under normal travel conditions), you will be offered a light supper of bread, cheese and charcuterie, as opposed to the usual three course meal.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 22:00 (you will be offered a light supper as above, but you will also need pay an out of hours ‘meet and greet’ supplement of €50 to be settled into your accommodation.
- We ask that you vacate the chalet by 10:00.
- Bag storage for later departures is sometimes available, please check with us when booking.
- Please be understanding that arriving guests have exclusive use of the chalet from 16:00 onward. There will be absolutely no access back into the chalet after 15:00; any stored bags must be collected prior to this time.
What our guests are saying about us
Where do I start! The holiday surpassed all our expectations? The chalet was beautiful. When we first were greeted by our hosts we knew we had struck gold! Their friendliness, enthusiasm, care was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble. Their cooking skills were phenomenal, I have never eaten so well on holiday!
The whole experience from being looked after by our hosts to being looked after by the staff at Skiset was second to none. All your staff have been amazing, all our questions leading up to the holiday were always dealt with very quickly.
We will certainly recommend your company. Thank you for everything! — J.U
More chalets in Morzine-Avoriaz
How does it work?
Choose a chalet and board basis
Browse our range of charming chalets and decide whether you'd prefer catered or self-catered
Get in touch
Send us over your dates, selection of chalets and any special requirements via our easy-to-use contact form
We'll do the rest
We can book you in, answer questions or send over a few other chalets we think would suit you
The Alpine Generation is different because we are not a travel agent. All our chalets are operated by our teams in resort, meaning we can advise on the best property for you.
So, don’t be a nay-sayer: why not hear it straight from the horse’s mouth?*
*not literally, obviously.