Lower Ground Floor
Boot Room with heated boot warmers and ski rack
Separate access at the rear of the property
Separate WC and shower
Bedroom 1: Twin Room with garden/decking access
Bedroom 2: Twin Room with garden/decking access
Bathroom shared between bedrooms 1 & 2 with WC, sink and bath (with shower)
Lower First Floor
Bedroom 3: Twin room with en-suite shower room & WC, and balcony.
Bedroom 4: Twin room with en-suite bathroom (bath with shower) & WC, and balcony.
Bedroom 5: Twin room with en-suite shower room & WC, and balcony.
Bedroom 6: Double room en-suite shower room & WC, and balcony.
Lounge and dining area
Balcony with outdoor hot tub
Montriond is a lovely old village with traditional buildings and church. A 5-minute walk from Chalet Beatrice brings you to the heart of the village, where you will find the Tourist Office, restaurants, shops and bars, and ski hire outlets.
The chalet is also just a 5-minute walk from the bus stop where you can catch the free navette bus either to the Ardent télécabine, or towards the centre of Morzine. The Ardent ski lift takes you directly into the Linderets Bowl, from which you have access into the Avoriaz and Switzerland areas of the Portes du Soleil!
The majority of ski schools operate from Pleney (Morzine/Les Gets) or Avoriaz. We recommend using the free navette bus from Montriond to access the Pleney télécabine, or the Prodains cable car for access to Avoriaz; please allow plenty of time to get to your booked lessons.
There is a private driveway at Chalet Beatrice which can be used for parking.
Arrival & departure
- Check-in is from 16:00. Bag storage may be available for early arrivals, please do check with us when booking.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 20:30 (under normal travel conditions), you will be offered a light supper of bread, cheese and charcuterie, as opposed to the usual three course meal.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 22:00 (you will be offered a light supper as above, but you will also need pay an out of hours ‘meet and greet’ supplement of €50 to be settled into your accommodation.
- We ask that you vacate the chalet by 10:00.
- Bag storage for later departures is sometimes available, please check with us when booking.
- Please be understanding that arriving guests have exclusive use of the chalet from 16:00 onward. There will be absolutely no access back into the chalet after 15:00; any stored bags must be collected prior to this time.
What our guests are saying about us
Where do I start! The holiday surpassed all our expectations? The chalet was beautiful. When we first were greeted by our hosts we knew we had struck gold! Their friendliness, enthusiasm, care was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble. Their cooking skills were phenomenal, I have never eaten so well on holiday!
The whole experience from being looked after by our hosts to being looked after by the staff at Skiset was second to none. All your staff have been amazing, all our questions leading up to the holiday were always dealt with very quickly.
We will certainly recommend your company. Thank you for everything! — J.U
More chalets in Morzine-Avoriaz
How does it work?
Choose a resort and chalet
Browse our range of charming Signature and Classic chalets
Get in touch
Send us over your dates, selection of chalets and any special requirements via our easy-to-use contact form
We'll do the rest
We can book you in, answer questions or send over a few other chalets we think would suit you
The Alpine Generation is different because we are not a travel agent. All our chalets are operated by our teams in resort, meaning we can advise on the best property for you.
So, don’t be a nay-sayer: why not hear it straight from the horse’s mouth?*
*not literally, obviously.