Lower ground floor
Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, double sink & WC
Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower, sink & WC
Bedroom 3: Double with en-suite shower and sink, separate WC
Lounge and dining area with balcony
Bathroom with corner bath, shower cubicle, sink & WC
Bedroom 4:- Twin/Triple with full size single beds – limited head height eaves room.
access to skiing
Chalet Idaho is situated in a quiet street in the charming centre of Courchevel Le Praz. Just a couple of hundred metres from the Le Praz ski lifts (approximately a 5 minute walk), the new for 2019 10-man lift will whisk you up to Couchevel 1850 in just 6 minutes. Alternatively the Le Praz chairlift gives you direct access to the top of La Tania, and from there onto Meribel via the Col de la Loze. There are a number of excellent bars and restaurants just a stone’s throw from the chalet.
Arrival & departure
- Check-in is from 16:00. Bag storage may be available for early arrivals, please do check with us when booking.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 20:30 (under normal travel conditions), you will be offered a light supper of bread, cheese and charcuterie, as opposed to the usual three course meal.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 22:00 (you will be offered a light supper as above, but you will also need pay an out of hours ‘meet and greet’ supplement of €50 to be settled into your accommodation.
- We ask that you vacate the chalet by 10:00.
- Bag storage for later departures is sometimes available, please check with us when booking.
- Please be understanding that arriving guests have exclusive use of the chalet from 16:00 onward. There will be absolutely no access back into the chalet after 15:00; any stored bags must be collected prior to this time.
What our guests are saying about us
Where do I start! The holiday surpassed all our expectations? The chalet was beautiful. When we first were greeted by our hosts we knew we had struck gold! Their friendliness, enthusiasm, care was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble. Their cooking skills were phenomenal, I have never eaten so well on holiday!
The whole experience from being looked after by our hosts to being looked after by the staff at Skiset was second to none. All your staff have been amazing, all our questions leading up to the holiday were always dealt with very quickly.
We will certainly recommend your company. Thank you for everything! — J.U
How does it work?
Choose a chalet
Browse our range of charming chalets and chose the one, or a series of properties you’re considering
Get in touch
Send us over your dates, selection of chalets and any special requirements via our easy-to-use contact form
We'll do the rest
We can book you in, answer questions or send over a few other chalets we think would suit you
The Alpine Generation is different because we are not a travel agent. All our chalets are operated by our teams in resort, meaning we can advise on the best property for you.
So, don’t be a nay-sayer: why not hear it straight from the horse’s mouth?*
*not literally, obviously.