Living and dining area
Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower & WC
Bedroom 5: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower & WC
Bedroom 6: Double bedroom with en-suite bath & WC
Bedroom 1: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower & WC, with balcony access
Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower & WC
Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with en-suite shower & WC, with balcony access
access to skiing
The chalet is conveniently situated for both piste and village access. Located in chalet quarter area of La Tania, Chalet Tamara is set back from the road up a flight of steps, immediately next to the Gros Murger drag lift. The village centre and amenities are just a 5 minute walk away. The pedestrian elevator to the piste is 100m from the chalet; from the bottom of the elevator you are in La Tania village (for access to the shops, restaurants, bars and ski shops), or you can clip your skis on and head around the corner to the La Tania télécabine or ski school meeting points. From the top of the télécabine you quickly find yourself in the heart of the vast Three Valleys ski area!
Arrival & departure
- Check-in is from 16:00. Bag storage may be available for early arrivals, please do check with us when booking.
- Self check-in is available for self-catered bookings.
For catered bookings:
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 20:30 (under normal travel conditions), you will be offered a light supper of bread, cheese and charcuterie, as opposed to the usual three course meal.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 22:00 (you will be offered a light supper as above, but you will also need pay an out of hours ‘meet and greet’ supplement of €50 to be settled into your accommodation.
- We ask that you vacate the chalet by 10:00.
- Bag storage for later departures is sometimes available, please check with us when booking.
- Please be understanding that arriving guests have exclusive use of the chalet from 16:00 onward. There will be absolutely no access back into the chalet after 15:00; any stored bags must be collected prior to this time.
What our guests are saying about us
Where do I start! The holiday surpassed all our expectations? The chalet was beautiful. When we first were greeted by our hosts we knew we had struck gold! Their friendliness, enthusiasm, care was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble. Their cooking skills were phenomenal, I have never eaten so well on holiday!
The whole experience from being looked after by our hosts to being looked after by the staff at Skiset was second to none. All your staff have been amazing, all our questions leading up to the holiday were always dealt with very quickly.
We will certainly recommend your company. Thank you for everything! — J.U
More chalets in La Tania
How does it work?
Choose a chalet and board basis
Browse our range of charming chalets and decide whether you'd prefer catered or self-catered
Get in touch
Send us over your dates, selection of chalets and any special requirements via our easy-to-use contact form
We'll do the rest
We can book you in, answer questions or send over a few other chalets we think would suit you
The Alpine Generation is different because we are not a travel agent. All our chalets are operated by our teams in resort, meaning we can advise on the best property for you.
So, don’t be a nay-sayer: why not hear it straight from the horse’s mouth?*
*not literally, obviously.