Entrance hall and boot room
Bedroom 1: Double with en-suite shower, hand basin & WC
Living and dining area
Access to large terrace
Bedroom 2: Double with en-suite jacuzzi bath, separate walk-in shower, hand basin & WC
Bedroom 3: Double with en-suite shower & hand basin (separate WC shared with Room 4)
Bedroom 4: Double with en-suite shower, hand basin (separate WC shared with Room 3)
Family Suite (Bedrooms 5 & 6): Twin bedroom with en-suite bath, hand basin & WC. Walk-through access to bedroom 6; a second twin bedroom with restricted head height and only suitable for children.
access to skiing
The chalet is ideally located just off the Folyeres blue piste, on the junction with the Plan Fontaine green piste. The chalet is ski-in/ski-out and it’s an easy ski from the chalet down to the La Tania télécabine and ski school meeting points. The télécabine takes you into the heart of the Three Valleys ski area within no time!
La Tania village centre (with its shops, bars and restaurants) and ski school meeting points on foot, are a 10 minute walk from the chalet.
Arrival & departure
- Check-in is from 16:00. Bag storage may be available for early arrivals, please do check with us when booking.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 20:30 (under normal travel conditions), you will be offered a light supper of bread, cheese and charcuterie, as opposed to the usual three course meal.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 22:00 (you will be offered a light supper as above, but you will also need pay an out of hours ‘meet and greet’ supplement of €50 to be settled into your accommodation.
- We ask that you vacate the chalet by 10:00.
- Bag storage for later departures is sometimes available, please check with us when booking.
- Please be understanding that arriving guests have exclusive use of the chalet from 16:00 onward. There will be absolutely no access back into the chalet after 15:00; any stored bags must be collected prior to this time.
What our guests are saying about us
Where do I start! The holiday surpassed all our expectations? The chalet was beautiful. When we first were greeted by our hosts we knew we had struck gold! Their friendliness, enthusiasm, care was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble. Their cooking skills were phenomenal, I have never eaten so well on holiday!
The whole experience from being looked after by our hosts to being looked after by the staff at Skiset was second to none. All your staff have been amazing, all our questions leading up to the holiday were always dealt with very quickly.
We will certainly recommend your company. Thank you for everything! — J.U
More chalets in La Tania
How does it work?
Choose a chalet and board basis
Browse our range of charming chalets and decide whether you'd prefer catered or self-catered
Get in touch
Send us over your dates, selection of chalets and any special requirements via our easy-to-use contact form
We'll do the rest
We can book you in, answer questions or send over a few other chalets we think would suit you
The Alpine Generation is different because we are not a travel agent. All our chalets are operated by our teams in resort, meaning we can advise on the best property for you.
So, don’t be a nay-sayer: why not hear it straight from the horse’s mouth?*
*not literally, obviously.