Double bedroom with ensuite shower room & WC
Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bath with shower) & WC
Boot room and piste access*
Facilities shared with Toubkal 2
Living and dining area with fireplace and balcony
Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bath with shower) & WC
The chalet is ideally located on the Moretta Blanche piste, on the edge of La Tania’s ‘Chalet Quarter’.
From the chalet you can ski down (snow condition/piste access dependent*) to the La Tania télécabine and ski school meeting points – the piste is wide and levels out at this point. The télécabine takes you into the heart of the Three Valleys ski area within no time!
La Tania village centre (with its shops, bars and restaurants) and ski school meeting points on foot, are a 5 minute walk from the chalet, via the public elevator.
There is no allocated parking for the Toubkal chalets, however there are two car parks in La Tania.
*Winter 2023/2024 Access Update
We have been made aware that Moretta Blanche piste will not be open during the winter 23/24 season due to development towards the bottom of the piste. This unfortunately means that it won’t be possible to directly ski in or out from this chalet.
Access to the télécabine will be on foot via the public elevator which is located in the Grand Bois apartment block.
Arrival & departure
- Check-in is from 16:00. Bag storage may be available for early arrivals, please do check with us when booking.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 20:30 (under normal travel conditions), you will be offered a light supper of bread, cheese and charcuterie, as opposed to the usual three course meal.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 22:00 (you will be offered a light supper as above, but you will also need pay an out of hours ‘meet and greet’ supplement of €50 to be settled into your accommodation.
- We ask that you vacate the chalet by 10:00.
- Bag storage for later departures is sometimes available, please check with us when booking.
- If you wish to ski on your departure day or are departing later in the day, please note that we cannot guarantee availability of any facilities (including shower or changing) after check-out at 10:00, as our chalet teams will be cleaning the property thoroughly for the next arriving guests.
- Please be understanding that arriving guests have exclusive use of the chalet from 16:00 onwards. Any stored bags must be collected prior to 15:00; there will be no access after this time.
What our guests are saying about us
Where do I start! The holiday surpassed all our expectations? The chalet was beautiful. When we first were greeted by our hosts we knew we had struck gold! Their friendliness, enthusiasm, care was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble. Their cooking skills were phenomenal, I have never eaten so well on holiday!
The whole experience from being looked after by our hosts to being looked after by the staff at Skiset was second to none. All your staff have been amazing, all our questions leading up to the holiday were always dealt with very quickly.
We will certainly recommend your company. Thank you for everything! — J.U
More chalets in La Tania
How does it work?
Choose a resort and chalet
Browse our range of charming Signature and Classic chalets
Get in touch
Send us over your dates, selection of chalets and any special requirements via our easy-to-use contact form
We'll do the rest
We can book you in, answer questions or send over a few other chalets we think would suit you
The Alpine Generation is different because we are not a travel agent. All our chalets are operated by our teams in resort, meaning we can advise on the best property for you.
So, don’t be a nay-sayer: why not hear it straight from the horse’s mouth?*
*not literally, obviously.