Bedroom 1: Twin with en-suite WC and bath (with shower)
Bedroom 2: Twin with en-suite WC and bath (with shower), and access to terrace
Bedroom 3: Twin with en-suite WC and shower, and access to terrace
Lounge and dining area with TV and balcony
Bedroom 4: Twin with en-suite WC and bath (with shower), and balcony
Bedroom 5: Double with en-suite WC and bath (with shower), and balcony
Bedroom 6: Twin mezzanine room with en-suite shower, separate and private WC, and balcony
access to skiing
Chalet Kandahar is located in the Les Eucherts area of La Rosière, and is just a short walk (around 5 minutes) from the amenities of Les Eucherts (restaurants, bars and shops) and the high-speed 6 person chairlift that gives you access to the Espace San Bernardo ski area.
The village of La Rosière is around a 10-15 minute walk away via a picturesque lit path through the trees, or take the free ski bus.
We recommend hiring your ski equipment from Olympic Sports Les Eucherts located next to the main lift. Guests who would prefer not to return to the chalet with their equipment can store it in the shop for no additional charge.
Arrival & departure
- Check-in is from 16:00. Bag storage may be available for early arrivals, please do check with us when booking.
- Self check-in is available for self-catered bookings.
For catered bookings:
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 20:30 (under normal travel conditions), you will be offered a light supper of bread, cheese and charcuterie, as opposed to the usual three course meal.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 22:00 (you will be offered a light supper as above, but you will also need pay an out of hours ‘meet and greet’ supplement of €50 to be settled into your accommodation.
- We ask that you vacate the chalet by 10:00.
- Bag storage for later departures is sometimes available, please check with us when booking.
- If you wish to ski on your departure day or are departing later in the day, please note that we cannot guarantee availability of any facilities (including shower or changing) after check-out at 10:00, as our chalet teams will be cleaning the property thoroughly for the next arriving guests.
- Please be understanding that arriving guests have exclusive use of the chalet from 16:00 onwards. Any stored bags must be collected prior to 15:00; there will be no access after this time.
What our guests are saying about us
Where do I start! The holiday surpassed all our expectations? The chalet was beautiful. When we first were greeted by our hosts we knew we had struck gold! Their friendliness, enthusiasm, care was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble. Their cooking skills were phenomenal, I have never eaten so well on holiday!
The whole experience from being looked after by our hosts to being looked after by the staff at Skiset was second to none. All your staff have been amazing, all our questions leading up to the holiday were always dealt with very quickly.
We will certainly recommend your company. Thank you for everything! — J.U
More chalets in La Rosière
How does it work?
Choose a chalet and board basis
Browse our range of charming chalets and decide whether you'd prefer catered or self-catered
Get in touch
Send us over your dates, selection of chalets and any special requirements via our easy-to-use contact form
We'll do the rest
We can book you in, answer questions or send over a few other chalets we think would suit you
The Alpine Generation is different because we are not a travel agent. All our chalets are operated by our teams in resort, meaning we can advise on the best property for you.
So, don’t be a nay-sayer: why not hear it straight from the horse’s mouth?*
*not literally, obviously.