Bedroom 1 – Quad en-suite with access to terrace (two singles and one set of full size bunks)
Lounge and dining area with television and balcony.
Bedroom 2 – Twin en-suite with balcony
Bedroom 3 – Twin with en-suite bath/wc/balcony
Bedroom 4 – Double mezzanine en-suite bathroom with separate, private wc and balcony
access to skiing
Kandahar’s location, in the Les Eucherts area of La Rosière is a short walk from the high speed 6 man chair lift that gives you access to the main ski area. We recommend hiring your equipment from Olympic Sports who are located next to the main lift. Guests who would prefer not to return to the chalet with their equipment can store it in the shop for no additonal charge.
Thanks to the chalet’s south-facing orientation, the rooms are bathed in sunshine all day long, so you can sit out on the balcony and drink in the views of the Haute Tarentaise valley. The village of La Rosière is a short walk away.
Arrival & departure
- Check-in is from 16:00. Bag storage may be available for early arrivals, please do check with us when booking.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 20:30 (under normal travel conditions), you will be offered a light supper of bread, cheese and charcuterie, as opposed to the usual three course meal.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 22:00 (you will be offered a light supper as above, but you will also need pay an out of hours ‘meet and greet’ supplement of €50 to be settled into your accommodation.
- We ask that you vacate your rooms by 09:30, and the chalet by 10:30.
- Bag storage for later departures is sometimes available, please check with us when booking.
- Please be understanding that arriving guests have exclusive use of the chalet from 16:00 onward. There will be absolutely no access back into the chalet after 15:00.
What our guests are saying about us
Where do I start! The holiday surpassed all our expectations? The chalet was beautiful. When we first were greeted by our hosts we knew we had struck gold! Their friendliness, enthusiasm, care was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble. Their cooking skills were phenomenal, I have never eaten so well on holiday!
The whole experience from being looked after by our hosts to being looked after by the staff at Skiset was second to none. All your staff have been amazing, all our questions leading up to the holiday were always dealt with very quickly.
We will certainly recommend your company. Thank you for everything! — J.U
How does it work?
Choose a chalet
Browse our range of charming chalets and chose the one, or a series of properties you’re considering
Get in touch
Send us over your dates, selection of chalets and any special requirements via our easy-to-use contact form
We'll do the rest
We can book you in, answer questions or send over a few other chalets we think would suit you
The Alpine Generation is different because we are not a travel agent. All our chalets are operated by our teams in resort, meaning we can advise on the best property for you.
So, don’t be a nay-sayer: why not hear it straight from the horse’s mouth?*
*not literally, obviously.