To ensure this clause is used only in the spirit it was intended, the refund or transfer is only applicable if your whole group are required to cancel due to one or more of the below:
- Official government restrictions imposed in the country you are to depart from prohibiting your travel, relating specifically to Covid-19. In the UK this is specifically the FCDO advising against all but essential travel.
- The French authorities impose regional or national restrictions which result in the closure of the French border, related specifically to Covid-19.
- The French authorities impose a mandatory quarantine period on arrival into France for the full duration of your stay, for all travellers from your country of departure, related specifically to Covid-19.
- The French government imposes restrictions that prevent us from operating in the manner required to provide our accommodation and catering service, related specifically to Covid-19.
- Winter bookings only: The whole ski area in which you are due to spend your ski holiday is confirmed by the authorities to be closed for the entire duration of your trip, related specifically to Covid-19.
- Quarantine on return to your home country
- The requirement of Covid testing (at either end of, or during, your trip)
- Any failure to meet regulations in place (for example vaccination requirements)
- Any other companies failing to provide their service (for example bars and restaurants being instructed to close, and transport cancellations).
- Curtailment of your trip after your arrival into resort