Total Immersion Trail Running Coaching Holidays in the French Alps with Charlie Sharpe
Who Should Attend?
Are trail running coaching holidays right for you?
Would you like to:
- Improve your trail running technique and gain confidence on varied terrain?
- Learn how to fuel your body to improve your recovery and maintain high energy levels?
- Discover how to strengthen the body, including the core, effectively and specifically to running?
- Discover and trial safe ways to include quality speed training within your schedule?
- Spend a week in fantastic surroundings?
- Run with motivated, like-minded trail runners?
If the answer to the above is ‘yes’ then why not join Charlie Sharpe and The Alpine Generation for one of his week-long Trail Running Coaching Holidays in the stunning alpine town of Morzine.
Next Morzine Coaching Holiday: 18th June 2017
Trail Running Coaching Holidays Video - Morzine 2016
Who is Charlie Sharpe?
Charlie became UK ULTRArace Champion in 2012 and has completed over 150 running events ranging from 5 km to 268 miles with 35 + wins and at least 50 other top ten placed finishes.
Some of Charlie’s best race wins in the past couple of years include:
- 1st Magredi Mountain Trail 100 mile, Italy – 22 hr 13 min
- 1st – Ultima Frontera 166km, Spain – 18 hr 2 min
- 1st - Apocalypse 100 mile, UK – 21 hr 41 min
- 1st – Dusk ’til Dawn 50 mile, UK – 8 hr 57 min
- 1st – Grand Tour of Skiddaw 44 mile, UK – 7 hr 8 min
- 1st – Excalibur Trail Marathon, UK – 4 hr 3 min
- 1st – Bolton Hilly Marathon Double, UK 3 hr 3 min and 3 hr 8 min
When Charlie is not competing, he spends his time helping busy runners around the UK to go further, faster and get into the best shape of their lives.
Charlie specialises in helping people overcome the challenges of a busy lifestyle, so that they can progress in their running, gain confidence and achieve the sky high energy levels that allow them to smash their PBs!
Charlie regularly conducts seminars and speaks in front of groups in national gyms, local events, nationally recognised running shops, running clubs and in the media on a range of topics from mind set to marathon training or nutrition.
Charlie now runs regular trail running coaching holidays around Europe. To find out more about his coaching, video training series and articles, visit www.charliesharpe.co.uk
Trail Running Coaching Holidays
Want to Join Charlie in Morzine?
If you think that trail running coaching holidays are for you, and you'd like to join Charlie and other like-minded runners in Morzine next June, please fill in the contact form on Charlie’s website here. Charlie will then be in touch to find out more about your current running habit, goals and aspirations. He’ll also answer any additional questions you might have about the coaching week itself.
Want to Hear from a Participant?
Angelika Sverdrup from Runners World in Norway has written this blog on the Runners World website about her experiences on the 2016 trail running coaching holidays. The blog is in Norweigan, but a quick Google translate will give you a good overview!