Chalet Croc Blanc
Chalet Croc Blanc is a simply stunning 6-bedroom chalet, finished to a high standard and ideally located in in the centre of Morzine.
Recently refurbished to an exceptionally high standard, the chalet features 6 bedrooms (5 en-suite, 1 with private facilities), wellness area with hot tub and sauna, fully equipped ski room and drying facilities. The chalet is beautifully designed and restored, with high beamed ceilings and a large open-plan living area with log burning stove and access to a large terrace.
The ground floor of the chalet comprises an entrance hall and 4 en-suite bedrooms. On the first floor is the open plan living dining area, with adjacent large terrace, plus a further en-suite bedroom. The basement level is home to the ski room, wellness area and further twin bedroom with private facilities.
Our Guests Say...
"We just wanted to let you know what a fantastic holiday we have had staying at Croc Blanc. The hosts Abbie and Eoghan have been outstanding, and have looked after our group and made our holiday. The only complaint we have is going home a stone heavier!!!! Please pass on our thanks and we hope to stay with you again." - S.B.
AT A GLANCE
- 6 bedrooms
- Hot tub
- Wifi throughout
- Town centre location
Room 1: Double en-suite with shower
Room 2: Twin en-suite with shower
Room 3: Twin en-suite with shower
Room 4: Twin en-suite with shower
Living and dining area, access to wrap around balcony
Room 5: Double en-suite with shower
Lower Ground Floor
Bootroom, sauna and hot tub
Room 6 (no window): Twin with private bathroom (wc and shower)
- Daily breakfast of coffee, tea, cereals, yoghurts, fresh french bread, croissants, butter, preserves, porridge and on 6 of 7 mornings, a hot option such as omelette savoyard, fat pancakes or egg, bacon and tomatoes.
- Daily afternoon tea of coffee, tea, fresh french bread, butter, preserves and of course, a delicious homemade cake.
- Aperitif and canapes (6 nights).
- Three course evening meal with a choice of 4 varieties of bottled wines to enjoy during dinner (6 nights).
- Cheeseboard (final evening).
- Children under 12 will be served a high tea at around 17:30 - 18:00; we'll be in touch to discuss their likes and dislikes before you arrive.
- On one evening during your stay you will have the opportunity to try out one of Morzine's superb restaurants. Speak to the resort team for recommendations and they will be happy to make restaurant and taxi reservations for you.