Designed and built in a stunning mix of slate and textured wood, Suzanne offers beautiful surroundings in which to spend your week on the slopes.
SLEEPS 8 - 11
Chalet Suzanne features a stylishly furnished, open plan living/dining area, indoor hot tub and sauna, boot room with heated boot warmers, and offers unbeatable views across central Morzine.
The ground floor comprises the entrance hall, boot room, and four en-suite bedrooms; two twin bedrooms (one with an additional deluxe sofa bed), and one family suite. The family suite comprises a double bedroom with en-suite facilities adjoined to a separate smaller bedroom with full size bunk bed. All the bedrooms have access to the wrap-around balcony which offers sweeping view over Morzine towards the Pleney slopes.
On the lower ground floor you will find the living/dining area, kitchen, separate WC, wellness area and a further en-suite double bedroom. The living area opens out onto a large terrace from which to admire the stunning views.
AT A GLANCE
- 4 en-suite bedrooms
- Hot tub
- Wifi throughout
- Close to town centre
- Close to lifts
Entrance hall and boot room
Room 1: Twin room with en-suite shower and wc.
Room 2: Triple room (two twins and a deluxe sofa bed) with en-suite shower and wc.
Room 3: Family suite with two bedrooms (one double, one twin with bunks) and shared en-suite shower and wc.
Lower Ground Floor
Living area, dining area and access to sauna and hot tub
Room 4: Ground floor double room with en-suite shower and wc.
- Daily breakfast of coffee, tea, cereals, yoghurts, fresh french bread, croissants, butter, preserves, porridge and on 6 of 7 mornings, a hot option such as omelette savoyard, fat pancakes or egg, bacon and tomatoes.
- Daily afternoon tea of coffee, tea, fresh french bread, butter, preserves and of course, a delicious homemade cake.
- Aperitif and canapes (6 nights).
- Three course evening meal with a choice of 4 varieties of bottled wines to enjoy during dinner(6 nights).
- Cheeseboard (final evening).
- Children under 12 will be served a high tea at around 17:30 - 18:00; we'll be in touch to discuss their likes and dislikes before you arrive.
- On one evening during your stay you will have the opportunity to try out one of Morzine's superb restaurants. Speak to the resort team for recommendations and they will be happy to make restaurant and taxi reservations for you.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
PRICING & AVAILABILITY