A spacious and traditional 6 bedroom chalet, well located for both the piste and the village.
A spacious, traditionally furnished catered chalet, Tamara sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 en-suite bedrooms. The chalet benefits from an open fire, boot room with heated boot warmers, and is well located just 150m from the nearest piste. There are 2 car parking places at the chalet, and ample parking in the free public car park just 50m away.
The ground floor of the chalet comprises the entrance hall and boot room with heated boot warmers. On the first floor there are three en-suite bedrooms (two twins and a double), along with the open plan living and dining area which has access to large, south-west facing terrace. On the second floor there are a further three en-suite bedrooms (two twins and a double).
The chalet is conveniently situated for both piste and village access. The chalet is set back from the road up a flight of steps. The village centre and amenities are just a 5 minute walk away, and the nearest piste is just 150m away. A short ski down the La Tania telecabine and you quickly find yourself in the heart of the vast Three Valleys ski area.
AT A GLANCE
6 en-suite bedrooms
Close to piste and village
Entrance, ski and boot room.
Living and dining area
Room 4: En-suite Twin with shower & wc
Room 5: En-suite Twin with shower & wc
Room 6: En-suite Double with bath & wc
Room 1: En-suite Twin with shower & wc
Room 2: En-suite Twin with shower & wc
Room 3: En-suite Double with shower & wc
- Daily breakfast of coffee, tea, cereals, yoghurts, fresh french bread, croissants, butter, preserves, porridge and on 6 of 7 mornings, a hot option such as omelette savoyard, fat pancakes or egg, bacon and tomatoes.
- Daily afternoon tea of coffee, tea, fresh french bread, butter, preserves and of course, a delicious homemade cake.
- Three course evening meal with a choice of 4 varieties of bottled wines to enjoy during dinner (6 nights).
- Children under 12 will be served a high tea at around 17:30 - 18:00; we'll be in touch to discuss their likes and dislikes before you arrive.
- On one evening during your stay you will have the opportunity to try out one of La Tania's superb restaurants. Speak to the resort team for recommendations and they will be happy to make restaurant and taxi reservations for you.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE