The chalet features ten twin bedrooms, an open fire and boot room with heated boot warmers and is conveniently located just 150m from the nearest piste.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, boot room with heated boot warmers, two twin en-suite bedrooms, and a large dining room, off which is a spacious sunny terrace. The lower ground floor has four twin en-suite bedrooms whislt the first floor is home to two twin en-suite bedrooms and spacious living area with open fire. Finally the second floor comprises two large twin ‘eaves’ bedrooms (standing height) with private facilities.
The chalet is conveniently situated just 200m from the blue ‘Lapin’ piste and the ‘Golf’ chairlift. Meribel Village itself is about 2 kms from the main town of Meribel. There is a friendly bar in Meribel Village, The Lodge du Village (LdV), which has a large sunny terrace, serves food all day and is famous for its great live music apres sessions. The bars and restaurants of Meribel centre can be access via the free resort bus that runs until late.
AT A GLANCE
10 twin bedrooms
Close to piste and village
Entrance hall and bootroom
Dining area with access to wraparound terrace
Room 6: Twin room with en-suite facilities
Room 7: Twin room with en-suite facilities
Lower Ground Floor
Room 1: Twin room with en-suite facilities
Room 2: Twin room with en-suite facilities
Room 3: Twin room with en-suite facilities
Room 4: Twin room with en-suite facilities
Room 8: Twin room with en-suite facilities
Room 9: Twin room with en-suite facilities
Room 10: Twin eaves room with private facilities
Room 11: Twin eaves room with private facilities
- Daily breakfast of coffee, tea, cereals, yoghurts, fresh french bread, croissants, butter, preserves, porridge and on 6 of 7 mornings, a hot option such as omelette savoyard, fat pancakes or egg, bacon and tomatoes.
- Daily afternoon tea of coffee, tea, fresh french bread, butter, preserves and of course, a delicious homemade cake.
- Three course evening meal with a choice of 4 varieties of bottled wines to enjoy during dinner (6 nights).
- Children under 12 will be served a high tea at around 17:30 - 18:00; we'll be in touch to discuss their likes and dislikes before you arrive.
- On one evening during your stay you will have the opportunity to try out one of Meribel's superb restaurants. Speak to the resort team for recommendations and they will be happy to make restaurant and taxi reservations for you.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
PRICING & AVAILABILITY