Chalet Les Lanchettes
A recently converted 18th century barn, Chalet Les Lanchettes boasts a high-quality finish and a
charming mix of modern touches and original features.
SLEEPS 10 - 14
Spaciously laid out over three floors, the chalet features a comfortable open plan living/dining area, underfloor heating, covered outdoor hot tub and an enviable location close to the foot of the Prodains cable car, which whisks you straight into the heart of the Avoriaz ski area. You can ski back to the door of the chalet throughout most of the season.
The ground floor of the chalet comprises a spacious living/dining area and three en-suite twin bedrooms. On the lower ground floor you will find the boot room complete with heated boot-warmers. The top floor is home to two en-suite quad bedrooms, suitable for families or 4 adults. The hot tub is located on the covered terrace area just outside the main living area.
This chalet is available to book on a short break basis.
AT A GLANCE
- 5 en-suite twin bedrooms
- Outdoor hot tub
- Wifi throughout
- Ski back from Avoriaz
- Slope drop off/pick up service
Bedroom 1 - Ground floor twin with shower and wc
Bedroom 2 - Ground floor twin with shower and wc
Bedroom 3 - Ground floor twin with shower and wc
Bedroom 4 - First floor twin/quad with shower and wc
Bedroom 5 - First floor twin/quad (full size bunks) with shower and wc
- Daily breakfast of coffee, tea, cereals, yoghurts, fresh french bread, croissants, butter, preserves, porridge and on 6 of 7 mornings, a hot option such as omelette savoyard, fat pancakes or egg, bacon and tomatoes.
- Daily afternoon tea of coffee, tea, fresh french bread, butter, preserves and of course, a delicious homemade cake.
- Three course evening meal with a choice of 4 varieties of bottled wines to enjoy during dinner (6 nights).
- Children under 12 will be served a high tea at around 17:30 - 18:00; we'll be in touch to discuss their likes and dislikes before you arrive.
- On one evening during your stay you will have the opportunity to try out one of Morzine's superb restaurants. Speak to the resort team for recommendations and they will be happy to make restaurant and taxi reservations for you.
- The slope pick up and drop off service operates every day during your stay.
- The service operate to/from your chalet and either the Pleney or the Prodains lifts.
- You pre-book your morning departure time from the chalet with your chalet host the previous evening.
- Afternoon picks ups are available between 15:30 and 17:45, simply call the driver number to arrange collection.
- The chalet is also on the Morzine-Avoriaz free bus route.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
PRICING & AVAILABILITY