A spacious and comfortable wooden clad chalet, positioned among the fir trees
with an enviable location just off the Folyeres piste.
Spaciously laid out over four floors, the chalet features six comfortable en-suite bedrooms, a large open plan living/dining area, underfloor heating and an enviable location just off the Folyeres piste. The piste is accessed via some steps and a short, snowy path. From here you can clip on your skis and head down to the lift.
The lower ground floor of the chalet comprises two twin bedrooms and a double bedroom. On the ground floor you will find the entrance, lounge and dining area with TV and balcony and the steps leading down to the ski and boot room. The top floor is home to three twin bedrooms.
Can be combined with next door sister Chalet Beau Vallon (12) for larger groups.
AT A GLANCE
6 en-suite bedrooms
Close to piste
Lower Ground Floor
Room 1- Twin with bath/wc/balcony
Room 2 - Double with shower/wc/balcony
Room 3 - Twin with bath/wc/balcony
- Entrance, lounge and dining area with TV and balcony. Steps leading down to ski and boot room.
Room 4 - Twin with shower/wc
Room 5 - Twin with bath/wc/balcony
Room 6 - Twin (under eaves) with bath/wc/balcony
- Daily breakfast of coffee, tea, cereals, yoghurts, fresh french bread, croissants, butter, preserves, porridge and on 6 of 7 mornings, a hot option such as omelette savoyard, fat pancakes or egg, bacon and tomatoes.
- Daily afternoon tea of coffee, tea, fresh french bread, butter, preserves and of course, a delicious homemade cake.
- Three course evening meal with a choice of 4 varieties of bottled wines to enjoy during dinner (6 nights).
- Children under 12 will be served a high tea at around 17:30 - 18:00; we'll be in touch to discuss their likes and dislikes before you arrive.
- On one evening during your stay you will have the opportunity to try out one of La Tania's superb restaurants. Speak to the resort team for recommendations and they will be happy to make restaurant and taxi reservations for you.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE