An attractive, traditionally furnished chalet located in the peaceful Pied de la Plagne area of Morzine, Chalet Coeurs sleeps up to 12 guests in five en-suite bedrooms.
The chalet features five large bedrooms, a wood burning stove, a sauna and an outdoor hot tub. The chalet is conveniently located just 100m from the free navette stop, and also benefits from our slope drop off/pick up in the mornings and afternoons.
The ground floor of the chalet comprises entrance hall, en-suite twin bedroom and open plan living/dining area with wood burner. There is a large terrace to the rear with access to the outdoor hot tub. The top floor comprises a further four bedrooms; two en-suite twins and two en-suite triples. The lower ground floor is home to the ski room and sauna area.
This chalet is available to book on a short break basis.
Our Guests Say...
"The chalet was comfortable, warm and the bedrooms were spacious. The hosts were excellent and could not have done anything more to improve our stay. Their food was excellent, they catered brilliantly with a fussy eater, were polite, friendly, informative and hard working. Anything we asked for they found out the answer if they didn't know, nothing was too much trouble. We had stayed at numerous catered chalets in recent years and I have to say that they were the best hosts we have had to date." A.P.
AT A GLANCE
- 5 en-suite bedrooms
- Outdoor hot tub
- Wifi throughout
- Slope drop off/pick up service
Living and dining area
Bedroom 1 - Ground floor twin with bath and wc
Bedroom 2 - First floor twin with shower and wc
Bedroom 3 - First floor twin with shower and wc
Bedroom 4 - First floor triple with shower and wc
Bedroom 5 - First floor triple with shower and wc
Our Guests Say...
"The chalet staff were very welcoming each day. The chalet was clean, comfortable and the transport to the lifts was very good." G.B.
"Really good trip, didn’t want to come home!" S.J.
"High quality chalet with plenty of space. Hot tub and sauna were excellent." P.R.
- Daily breakfast of coffee, tea, cereals, yoghurts, fresh french bread, croissants, butter, preserves, porridge and on 6 of 7 mornings, a hot option such as omelette savoyard, fat pancakes or egg, bacon and tomatoes.
- Daily afternoon tea of coffee, tea, fresh french bread, butter, preserves and of course, a delicious homemade cake.
- Three course evening meal with a choice of 4 varieties of bottled wines to enjoy during dinner (6 nights).
- Children under 12 will be served a high tea at around 17:30 - 18:00; we'll be in touch to discuss their likes and dislikes before you arrive.
- On one evening during your stay you will have the opportunity to try out one of Morzine's superb restaurants. Speak to the resort team for recommendations and they will be happy to make restaurant and taxi reservations for you.
- The slope pick up and drop off service operates every day during your stay.
- The service operate to/from your chalet and the Pleney lift.
- You pre-book your morning departure time from the chalet with your chalet host the previous evening.
- Afternoon picks ups are available between 15:30 and 17:45, simply call the driver number to arrange collection.
- The chalet is also on the Morzine free bus route.
Our Guests Say...
"Lovely friendly hosts, Courtney and Zac, who cooked amazing food for us and made us feel really welcome." L.G.
"The chalet hosts Zac and Courtney were great. The bedrooms were a great size for ski accommodation." - C.P.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
PRICING & AVAILABILITY