An attractive and modern fully catered apartment just off the main square in central Morzine.
Spaciously laid out across two floors, the apartment features an open plan living/dining area, log burner and separate ‘snug-style’ seating area.
The ground floor comprises the living/dining area, kitchen, separate WC and double aspect balcony offering views towards both the Pleney slope and the main square. The first floor is home to three twin bedrooms and a large, modern family bathroom with walk-in shower.
The apartment has no ski storage, but equipment can be hired and stored in the shop directly below.
AT A GLANCE
- 3 twin rooms
- Central location
- Close to lifts
- Wood burner
- Wifi throughout
Bedroom 1: Twin room with access to large family bathroom.
Bedroom 2: Twin room with access to large family bathroom.
Bedroom 3: Twin room with access to large family bathroom.
- Daily breakfast of coffee, tea, cereals, yoghurts, fresh french bread, butter, preserves, porridge and on 5 of 7 mornings, a hot option such as omelette savoyard, fat pancakes or egg, bacon and tomatoes.
- Daily afternoon tea of coffee, tea, fresh french bread, butter, preserves and of course, a delicious homemade cake.
- Three course evening meal with a choice of 4 varieties of bottled wines to enjoy during dinner (6 nights).
- Children under 12 will be served a high tea at around 17:30 - 18:00; we'll be in touch to discuss their likes and dislikes before you arrive.
- On one evening during your stay you will have the opportunity to try out one of Morzine's superb restaurants. Speak to the resort team for recommendations and they will be happy to make restaurant and taxi reservations for you.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
PRICING & AVAILABILITY